In this digital world where everything is online from shopping clothes to buy medicine, from buying fruits to taking food delivery. Now everything is online. So in this fast world Banking systems are also going entirely online. Let explore the D Cube in this article.
What is D Cube?
The goal of the D Cube plan or program is to set up a Giro system that will allow subsidies to be sent directly to recipients via their connected bank accounts.
Programs included in the DBT initiative are as follows:
- National Child Labor Project
- Student Scholarship
- LPG subsidy
Step To Login Into D Cube
Follow the given below step to login into the D Cube account are:
- Open the most favorable browser in your Device.
- Then Click on the website D Cube.
- Once the page is opened then enter the Username and Password into the blank space.
- After filling the details Click on the “Submit“ button.
- You have successfully Login into the DCube account.
Process To D Cube Installation In Personal Mobiles
- Regarding smartphones running Android 8 or later:
- Go to the Important Links area of D Cube to get the D-cube APK.
- Open the “downloads” folder in File Manager, then choose Dcube_asara_19.04.2021 APK.
- You will then be asked to provide permission. On the page that appears, tap “Settings” and turn on the button next to “Allow from this source.” Press the back button to continue with the installation.
Note: You won’t be asked for permission to use this function if your phone is already set up to do so.
- Regarding smartphones running Android 7 or earlier:
- Go to the Important Links area of D Cube to get the D-Cube APK.
- Most devices should operate similarly, even though some device-specific settings may have slightly varying titles. To begin, access the primary settings menu on your phone and look for either “Security” or “Lock screen and security.” Toggle the switch or mark the box adjacent to the “Unknown sources” option in the subsequent screen, and then confirm by clicking “OK” in the appearing window.
- Next, to open the downloaded APK file, click on it from the File Manager or Download complete notification. After that, click the “Install” option on the next screen, and the D-Cube app will be ready to use in a matter of seconds.
Objectives Of D Cube
- Curbing pilferage and duplication.
- Accurate targeting of the beneficiary.
- Reduced delay in payments.
- electronic benefit transfer, reducing the number of stages in the benefit flow.
Features Of D Cube
- Interoperability: D Cube allows for benefit distribution with any post office or DCube End User in the Circle, allowing any recipient to withdraw their benefit.
- The end user can disburse the circle-identified DBT Schemes disbursements by tapping the D-Cube app on an approved, authorized M-ATM device.
- The Divisional Head identifies and authorizes the POSB withdrawal payment using the DCube App for identified officials, including BPMs, Dak Sevaks at Branch Post Offices, POSB counter PA, Postmen, and Dak Sevaks who have been given an IPPB or PMA mobile with a biometric device. The Divisional Head may also identify and approve the authorities or Dak Sevaks who are prepared to use their own mobile device to make a DCube payment.
- Validation of DCube End User: In order for the DCube End User to utilize the Mobile App, his or her biometric authentication using Aadhaar will be verified. Three such trails will be made available to DCube End Users so they may verify themselves. If this doesn’t work, he or she can ask the designated Divisional Nodal Officer to update their Aadhaar number in the system.
- Use of the D–Cube App by the substitute when the End User goes on leave: If the End User of DCube goes on leave, the Divisional Office may authorize and update the nominated substitute’s details with the division head’s consent..
- Beneficiary’s POSB Finacle account: The DCube End User must input the beneficiary’s Finacle account. Before allowing withdrawals, the system verifies the beneficiary’s biometric identity and displays the account holder’s name and balance if the supplied account number is legitimate.
- Beneficiary biometric authentication: In order to be authenticated by Aadhaar, the beneficiary must verify his or her biometric by submitting a finger print. DCube just verifies that the biometric device is being used and that the RD service is activated.
Advantages Of Using D Cube
- Direct Benefit Transfer expedites the secure transfer of funds and information while reducing the likelihood of fraud.
- By transferring the subsidy money straight to the recipient accounts, it does away with the need for intermediaries like government personnel.
- There is an improvement in transparency and a decrease in theft from funds provided by the central government.
- D Cube in guarantees accurate beneficiary targeting.
- Beneficiaries would only be able to join one bank account by connecting the fund deposits to their Aadhaar credentials, avoiding the duplication of subsidy.ies.
- It makes it possible for the government to interact with residents and program participants simultaneously.
- DBT helps provide funds to deserving applicants who are impoverished. It facilitates communication between the government and the intended receivers.
D Cube‘s Direct Benefit Transfer initiative revolutionizes subsidy distribution by leveraging digital platforms, enhancing efficiency, curbing fraud, and ensuring accurate targeting. This app streamlines processes, promoting transparency and reducing intermediaries. With its secure, direct fund transfers, it empowers the government to efficiently reach and support deserving beneficiaries, fostering financial inclusivity.